Friday, December 24, 2010

FimaCorp

On Tuesday Oct 19, 2010, I predicted that FimaCorp would hit RM6 by end of 2010. (Please refer to my post on that day).

Today the stock had a good run. It opened trading at RM5.75 and moved up steadily. With 567 lots traded for the day, the stock hit RM6 at 4.40 p.m. with 120 lots traded at that price. It closed at RM5.96 for a gain of 26 sen for the day.

Now that this sleeping beauty is stirring in its slumber, I think it's time for it to wake up. By the first quarter of 2011, it should move up another 50 to 80 sen without much difficulty. But I am hoping it reaches this target within the rest of the trading days in 2010.

Who knows? It may actually be there in the next trading day.

Tomorrow is Christmas Day, and I wish all my Christmas friends, "Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous Happy New Year."